SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES
We are closely following the CDC and state health guidelines to facilitate the proper number of clients within a class space. Because of this we keep small class sizes typically under 10 and we want to ensure that you are comfortable with enough personal space for your workout.
TOUCHLESS TEMPERATURE CHECKS
- Our digital touchless thermometers are mounted on Tripods so that you may temp check without a staff member involved. A discreet alarm will sound to indicate if your temperature is too high for entry.
- You will be asked to wash your hands from your fingertips to your elbows immediately after temperature checking and before reporting to sessions or classes.
- Clients are not generally NOT required to wear masks while working out.
- Masks are required by clients if clients have allergies or any type of cough.
- Trainers wear masks while training clients in one on one sessions or when spotting clients in classes.
- Clients sanitize hands after the sharing of any equipment
- Clients are asked to wipe down all touch services after every session
- Trainers perform routine cleaning of touched surfaces periodically throughout the day.
- We have always used hospital grade sanitizer which is known to kill viruses such as Corona Virus.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- First, we are asking all of our members to follow the check in procedures accurately.
- Second, we ask that all members remember to be thorough in their sanitizing the equipment they used during their personal training sessions or classes and their cardio use.
- Third, we ask that all members contact us IMMEDIATELY if made aware of any possible exposure within their household.
- Fourth, if members have symptoms of COVID 19 we ask that you notify us immediately and arrange to have a COVID test before returning to the gym or remain quarantined for 7 to 10 days and not return until symptoms have cleared for atleast 7 days as currently recommended by the CDC.
LETS ALL STAY SAFE AND GET HEALTHY AND FIT TOGETHER!!