10 to 25 lbs to loose
- 10 oz. of turkey cutlets
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 portabella mushroom cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken stock
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Drizzle olive oil in a saute pan over medium heat. (if 10 to 25 lb category use only 1/2 Tbs. of olive oil or pam spray
- In pan brown turkey on both sides ( 2 to 3 minutes per side)
- Add onion and mushroom, cook for one minute, pour in chicken stock.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes over medium -low heat.
- Add spinach, sea salt and pepper.
- cook for 2 minutes
- cook brown rice and serve 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup of cooked brown rice with 5 oz. turkey cutlet