- 4 6 oz. 99% FF boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce pulled apart
- 1 head of Boston lettuce with the leaves separated
- 1 1/2 green granny smith apples peeled cored and sliced into 1/4 thick slices
- 1/2 cup Trader Joes Reduced Fat crumbled Feta cheese
- 1/4 cup bottled reduced fat vinaigrette dressing
- 2 Tbs. cranberries
- 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts
- 2 tsp finely chopped green onions
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
1. Spray pan with fat free cooking spray and put over high heat.
2. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and grill just until no longer pink in center. Transfer to a dish and cover with tinfoil to keep warm
3. In a large bowl mix lettuce, apples, feta cheese, and vinaigrette. Toss and transfer to a serving dish.
4. Slice chicken into 1/4 thick slices. Add to salad and top with walnuts and finely chopped green onions.