Recipe for category (25 to 50lbs. to lose)
Agave Marinated Grilled Chicken Breasts
- 4 4 oz. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 TBS Mrs. Dash Chicken Grilling blend
- ¼ cup of red wine vinegar
- 2 TBS tomato paste
- 2 TBS of Madhave Agave Nectar
- 1 to 2 TBS of sesame seeds
REMINDER: 1 serving is 4 oz. to 6 oz. of chicken breast depending on your individual consultation recommendations.
1. Wash chicken breasts trimming of any excess fat. Next place them in a shallow glass casserole baking dish. Lightly score each piece two or 3 times with a sharp knife.
2. Mix together Mrs. Dash chicken grilling blend, red wine vinegar, tomato paste and agave nectar and pour over the chicken. Marinate in the refrigerator for about an hour.
3. Grill the chicken on preheated grill over medium heat for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear, turning once during cooking. Place asparagus in a piece of tin foil with a tad of sea salt and pepper and a drizzle of olive oil (less than a teaspoon) and close up the tinfoil to make like a pouch. Cook it for just minutes. When the chicken is done sprinkle sesame seeds over the top before serving. If it is a workout night serve with some barley or brown rice for just the right touch. IF not have extra asparagus and leave satisfied!