10 to 25 lbs to lose and maintenance
- 4 1/2 tsp low fat feta cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded fresh spinach
- 3 tsp chopped sun-dried tomatroes
- 12 basil leaves, in pieces
- 1 tsp parmesan cheese
- 8 egg whites only/ 6 eggs beaten together
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Divide feta cheese, spinach and sun-dried tomatoes equally among 6 tins. Divide basil, fresh tomatoes and parmesan cheese equally in the other 6 tins.
- Pour the eggs gradually among the tins. Sprinkle with pepper and a touch of salt and mix.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes, then move from tins.