Chicken and Pear Salad
25 to 75 lbs to lose (Have as dinner on non workout night on Meal plan 1.)
10 to 25 lbs. to lose (Have with carb at lunch or dinner on meal plan 2 or 3.)
less than 10 lbs to lose (Have with carb at lunch or dinner on meal plan 2 or 3.)
- 2 8oz. grilled chicken breasts
- 3 cups of spinach
- 1 peeled and sliced fresh pear
- a handful of walnuts or pecans
- 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 2 TBS of olive oil (Drop to 1 Tbs for meal plan 2 and NO oil for meal plan 1 )
- 2 TBS of honey or organic agave (Drop to 1 TBS for meal plan 2 or use Stevia or Splenda if meal plan 1)
- Grill two 8 oz chicken breasts with no butter no oil.
- In a large salad bowl, mix freshly washed spinach, pear, and chopped walnuts or pecans
- Add the sliced grilled chicken breasts.
- Whisk the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and organic agave syrup, honey or Splenda.