25 to 50 lb weightloss category
- 4 oz. lean flank steak
- 1 tbs on Kinkoman Garlic teryiaki sauce mixed with 1 tbs water
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms and onions
- 6 baby asparagus spears
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1 small sweet potatoe
- poke flank steak with a meat tenderizer several times and then marinate steak in 1 tbs Kinkoman Garlic teriyaki sauce and 1 tbs water for atleast on hour.
- Broil for 6 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.
- Drizzle asparagus with 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil and sprinkle with pepper and very lightly with salt and broil in a tinfoil pocket in the oven with flank steak.
- saute 1/2 cup of mushrooms and onions with pam spray in a frying pan
- wash and then poke a small sweet potato with a fork several times and then wrap in a damp paper towel and microwave for approx. 6 to 7 minutes or until desired tenderness.
- Top flank steak with mushroom and onions and serve with asparagus and 1/2 of the sweet potato plain and ENJOY!! Remember red meat is allowed only once a week in the 25 to 50 lb weightloss category!