Recipe for category (10lbs. to 25lbs to lose)
Recipe for category (25lbs to 75 lbs to lose)
Recipe for category (less than 10 lbs. maintenance)
Asparagus Feta Cheese Salad
*Have with protein at lunch or dinner
**You can also add quinoa to it if you would like to include your carb for that meal in the salad.
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus
- 8 red lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbs. fat free rasberry vinaigrette
- 2 oz crumbled FF feta cheese or lowfat Feta cheese depending on your plan
- Cut off fibrous ends of asparagus spears. Lightly steam spears and cut into one inch pieces.
- Chop or shred lettuce leaves
- Combine asparagus, lettuce, lemon juice, and rasberry vinaigrette, in large salad bowl.
Top with crumbled fetta cheese.
Add additional items from above to accommodate food formula if needed.