What makes Rapid Results training Program different from other training programs?
First is the education level of the trainers.
- Rapid Results requires a minimum of 5 to 10 years experience with all of our trainers, and anyone falling short of that requirement must do a 4 to 6 month practicum with us as the owners in order that we may view their strengths and weakness so that we can figure out what knowledge they lack and improve upon it. This practicum process ensures our trainers know safe and effective training techniques and have a knowledge level worth paying for before engaging with clients. RRPT encourages continued education among our training staff.
- Our trainers perform hands-on training, meaning the trainer will place your body into proper position, rather than just telling you how to perform the exercise. You’ll be more likely to achieve the proper form, and less likely to get frustrated.
Training programs led by new trainers have manager oversight in order to ensure the highest quality of program creation and instruction.
Second, it’s called “PERSONAL TRAINING” for a reason.
- We build you a personalized program rather than printing something from a computerized program that can’t possibly consider you as an individual with all of your injuries, your body type, the amount of muscle you have to start, your strengths and weaknesses or likes and dislikes.
** IF trainers ARE good at what they do and build you a successful program to achieve results MOST are not teaching you how to do this yourself so that you may exit the program when you reach the desired goal and take your own responsibility for your own health and fitness.
- We build you a PERSONALIZED cardio program with cardio cards on a key chain telling you exactly what machine, program, rpms, resistance and time you should be on it. This way your cardio program is working for you and the body type you want!
- We not only teach you but provide you with a notebook to take with you detailing your ENTIRE program to assist you when you complete your training and want to embark on your own fitness regimen.
- We also offer you inexpensive membership access to our MEMBERS ONLY section of RAPID RESULTS WEBSITE that offers meal planning, ask the trainer forums and a database full of all the exercises in motion from your program to help you when trying to remember the form of the many exercises you performed during your program with us.
Third, we create drop down plans
- These plans will assist you in SLOWLY weaning off of us so that we can ensure that you are taking responsibility for your own continued fitness goals BEFORE leaving us entirely.
- There are several options in the drop down program and we will help you to identify which one is best for you during your initial consultation.
- We do this because it is very common for people to “FALL OFF THE WAGON” when leaving a trainer and their guidance, support and accountability. We DO NOT want to see our clients lose their hard work and their investment in their future!!
Fourth, we use variety and incorporate the latest fitness trends into your workout plans to offer versatility, fun and intensity into ALL of our workouts.
- We incorporate group training as part of your total program so that you can get the benefit of the high fat burn from group training but in a more comfortable SMALL group environment.
- In both your group training AND your personal training we use free weights, cables, bands, medicine balls, bosu balls, flex balls, Kettlebells, balance boards, resistance runners, plyometrics, targets, boxing bags, jump ropes, and the list goes on.
- We figure out early on what you enjoy so that we can try to incorporate it into your training regimen.
Lastly all of our 3 X week or more clients are given VIP access and therefore receive FREE GYM memberships at our new exclusive Marietta facility with all brand new equipment while personal training with us. This gives them the ability to frequent the club for additional workouts on their own, using the aerobics room for their own workouts and the cardio equipment.
- Most other training facilities in town require membership dues PLUS personal training fees. WHY SHOULD YOU TRUST YOUR FITNESS TRANSFORMATION TO RAPID RESULTS ? Aside from all of the differences listed about our training program, we are the ONLY facility in town with HUNDREDS of before and after pictures with AMAZING proven results for 18 years! COME SEE FOR YOURSELF WHAT WE CAN DO TO HELP YOU !! Additionally with your membership you receive:
- Weekly motivational texts from trainers helping to keep you focused and ON TRACK!
- Access to carefully created weekly meal plans for weight loss, body shaping or maintenance from a trainer who has the knowledge and proven results to trust.
- Free admission to our Facebook Recipe Sharing group with recipes within your meal plans.
- Nutritional information and articles that will help you to identify your nutrition problems.
- Information on upcoming classes, specials, and fitness news through the email club.
- Contests and challenges held at our local affiliate facility and/or online available to members.
- Facebook Posts where I will post recent success by clients currently training.
RAPID RESULTS PERSONAL TRAINING is dedicated to our clients and their results whether online meal plans or in our facility. We want to assist you in finally accomplishing what you have only wanted before today but never succeeded in.
Within the scope of the plan or package you are involved in we will make the proper recommendations to help you reach your goal! If you need assistance beyond membership we will offer you a free consultation and body fat test at one of our facilities to assess your needs personally and make recommendations on personal training packages available for purchase at our Marietta facility to assist you in your goal.
We are determined to help change the lives of as many as possible with our passion for health and fitness and our determination to see YOU succeed! Join our members only section today and start seeing results tomorrow!!
Not sure yet?? Scroll through the menu buttons on the left to here testimonials of many who have worked with us in person or through our site to get the help they needed before joining.